Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

 Father's Day morning the kids woke Michael up and gave him his cards we worked on this week. I then fed them chewy eggs that got cooked a bit longer than intended and almost burnt cinnamon rolls that I had to pull out of the oven before the suggested cook time finished. I guess I just wasn't on my game yesterday morning. :)
 We snapped a few shots of the World's Greatest Daddy before we left for church.
 There always has to be a silly picture. Always. I LOVE that Joanna is has a "What are you guys doing? Boys are so weird." look on her face
 These are the craft/cards we worked on for Michael this week.





At Church they hung up bulletin boards and everyone brought in pictures of their Dads and Grandads to hang up. I loved looking at all the pictures, Josiah especially loved the older pictures taken in front of airplanes. This is what we hung up-





 
We were able to have my parents over after church for lunch. I didn't take the first picture. It's shocking, I know. :) I hope everyone had a blessed day remembering the special men in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment