Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Great Desk Disaster

If there is one area of my life I am not the greatest at it is being organized. I can be really good at it until I start stacking stuff and then its downhill from there. The last few months I have really let my desk go. 

Shame. Shame. Shame. 

I was looking for a gift certificate that was buried somewhere in that mess. That's when I (finally) decided that enough was enough and I started cleaning it up. I started feeling horrible when I discovered some things that never gotten taken care of because it got shoved to the bottom of my stack.

Christmas cards that never got mailed. :(
 My husbands valentines day card...
 Picture cd's that need to be mailed...
 And the worst...
 Nothing like a late fee to really make a body feel horrible for being disorganized. I should have my non-expired license soon.

I can now see the surface of my desk. Woohoo! I still need a few more things to really be organized the way I want but I've got a good start. I am going to work hard at keeping it neat.
My next project is cleaning up my recipe binder. :)

Anyone else suffer from a desk disaster every once in a while? ;)

2 comments:

  1. What I want to know is what in the world is the milk jug doing on the desk???

    Heh heh heh

    (And yes - we've all faced a desk disaster.)

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its for Jr. Church. We use the half gallon jugs for offering. I need one more... got one? :)

    ReplyDelete