Thursday, July 21, 2011

Our Day

 Story Time @ the library
 This little guy below absolutely LOVED Josiah's shoes. He followed J around and kept trying to touch them.
 Craft Time
 After we left the library we went to the park, ate our lunch, and then ran off some energy.
 Then we headed to camp so the girls could watch the campers play a game. (They've been begging me all week.)

 Then we zonked out in the car on the way back home.

After a nap and a bath we headed to Sonny's to eat with Nana and Granddaddy then back to camp for the church service. It has been a very busy day!!! 

Tomorrow I drive the girls back to their house so I can get laundry done, get packed, and get the house clean so we can take off for Alaska on Saturday! I am looking forward to some cooler weather but I am REALLY looking forward to seeing my best friend!!!

~Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment