Friday, July 8, 2011

Greetings from Eustis

I just wanted to post a quick update while I have a little bit of internet access. We are currently in Eustis at Victory Baptist Church for their vbs. Josiah and I was able to ride up with friends yesterday, that in itself is a major praise since I didn't have to drive!

The vbs is going well, there was a bunch of rain yesterday (all afternoon and evening) which cut down on the numbers but it still turned out to be a good night. They are doing some really cute crafts, last night was a picture frame. I totally wanted to jump in and make my own, it looked like so much fun. I hope to post a bunch of pictures in a couple of days.

Josiah is getting more and more independent. They were calling all the pre-k kids for their class and Josiah looked so forlornly at them so I asked if he wanted to go to his class. He didn't even answer me he just jumped right off the pew and ran to get in line. It made me feel better when he looked back at me as he walked out of the auditorium and gave me the most excited smile and a huge wave.

Today for lunch Michael is taking me to my favorite Italian restaurant here in Eustis!!! I am really looking forward to it!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment