Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Having a Grand Time!

Yesterday I went to Sami's work to drop off some Publix cupcakes and icing to her that we flew down inside our luggage! Thank you MPPjr. for getting us hooked up with the goods for her!!
In the afternoon all the girls went and got pedicures done!
 My sister in law's sister babysat Josiah for us while we got spoiled. Thank you, Becky!!
After we picked J up we went to my sil's house for a few quick minutes.
 They have a birds nest laying on the ground in their yard with new babies in it.
 It was really neat to see them!
 This is from Teen VBT last night. Michael is in charge of running the indoor and outdoor games.



 Evangelist Dave Sommerdorf is the preacher for the week. We've been able to hear him preach a few times so far and I have thoroughly enjoyed the messages that the Lord has laid on his heart to preach.
 Michael and Josiah played outside this morning with Mitzy while I got our rooms organized a bit more. I think I will be able to find things without searching for them now.
Tonight I get to meet up with Sami after she gets off work to spend some time with her! I am so excited! 

Hope everyone is have a wonderful day!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment