Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weekend In Review

Saturday we went to my brothers house for our family get together.
The Guys
Salmon and Halibut
Thomas and Josiah chillin' in the rocking chairs watching Wyatt swim.
J and his new baseball helmet from his Easter basket from Nana.
The Big Hunt
Proud of his eggs that he found. (He's been asking us to hide things ever since so he can go find it.)
Nana, Josiah, and Grandaddy
Me & J
Daddy & J
Easter Morning- J with his new Mr. Potato Head
What Josiah looked like before we left for Church
What Mr. Potato Head looked like before we left for Church
After Church we went to our friends house for a wonderful lunch and soaked in some air conditioning.
Isn't this a cute bunny cake!
(sorry it's sideways, didn't feel like fixing it.)
Josiah has been a nut with all the pieces to Mr. Potato Head. 
Smile!

This morning when I woke up I could hear Josiah quietly calling out "Mommy, help, I stuck." 
When I went in his room this is what had happened...
I laughed made Michael come see and snapped a picture before I helped get the bucket pulled off.
I love being a Mommy!
~Joy

2 comments:

  1. ok...I just figured out - after my second read - that his butt was stuck in his Easter bucket! that just makes it even funnier to me for some reason!!! thanks for sharing...looks like you guys had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kid!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete