Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family Time

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for my bananas to ripen so I could make a banana bread. I was finally able to make it on Monday. 
I just had to have a piece as soon as it came out of the oven. :)
My sister and her family came up Monday afternoon for a few hours. So I packed up Josiah and my banana bread and went and had a nice evening with them.





The kids played so well together and Becky and I had fun trying out Mom & Dad's new treadmill.
After a dinner of pizza, the banana bread was quickly consumed.
I am already planning on buying more bananas soon. :D
(I secretly know that the girls smelled it all the way in Sebring and decided then and there to make a trip to see us. hehehe I'm gonna make sure to always have bananas on hand now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment