Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Publix Shopping Trip

Spent: $9.68  Saved: $74.42 or 88%
Unfortunately $4 worth of coupons did not get scanned so my total is higher than I expected. I payed $3.55 in tax alone-- I wish there were free tax coupons. Ha! So if all my coupons were scanned properly and I didn't have to pay tax, my out of pocket expense would have been $2.13 or 97%!
This is all of my free items for the week. I was also supposed to get some Airwick stuff for free but they were out of stock. : (

Dear Publix, I am sorry I left my cart in the middle of the parking lot. But between my purse, the umbrella, my child, the wind and rain, the grocery bags... it was not going well. The lady laughing at me in the RV right across from my truck will testify to it I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment