Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Publix Shopping Trip

Spent: $22.10 (+$2.42 in tax) Saved: $64.62 or 75%
(2 Covergirl eye shadows are not pictured)

I bought $12.09 just in meat today! I tried to figure how much I saved on the meat by finding it on special price but I ended up ripping the labels. I do know that I saved over $5 on the Greenwise whole chicken (which I plan to put in the Rotisserie this afternoon). I am learning more and more on how to spot meat at a clearance price at Publix. My cashier saw the price on my ground turkey ($1.55) and stopped to show the bagger. lol I think she'll be making a trip to the meat department when she gets off of work. :)


Speaking of which both of my favorite cashiers were there today! 
:) This totally makes me happy! :)

The cereal has a mail in rebate on them but it states only one per name/address so I will also be getting $4.19 back once I mail it in!  

I love samples so I thought I'd show y'all the samples that came in the mail yesterday. I love the travel size items! Perfect for summer traveling.
I hope everyone else has had a wonderful shopping week. I think I will still hit up Walmart for a few things but I don't think I'll be doing the drug stores this week unless I am driving right by them.  

Happy Shopping!
Joy 

1 comment:

  1. I am finding out that the Publix deals are SO good, and are in almost every department, so that I don't feel the need to go to the pharmacies every week, either.

    Btw, I never did find a store with the Right Guard body wash on the shelves last week...we checked the stores 3 different times, too! Oh well...I guess that was one deal the Lord didn't want me to do this week. ;)

    Great job on the meat! I know that is quite a coup to find it on sale. You'll have to share your tips in a post, one day. ;)

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete