Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Too Random of a Post for a Title


  • Saturday I had the privilege of speaking at my sister's church's ladies banquet. (I was a nervous wreck) Becky did a great job of decorating and getting the food prepared. She did a "Tea Party" theme.


And because I believe in 'keeping it real' my loving sister took the MOST UN-FLATTERING picture of me as I was speaking. 
Thank you, Becky. 
  • Monday night, we got together with our neighbors and let the kids play in their pools. We ended up eating dinner together as well. It was a nice surprise to get to spend time with friends!


  • Today, Josiah and I headed to Wally World to pick up a few things. He was such a talker today. This is what I got for $17.
Crazy, huh? Publix is SO MUCH CHEAPER... when you have coupons! lol I did get the Airwick warmers for free, though! :)
In a separate transaction I got these two games for $5 + tax! Both of these games are priced for $5 each right now. I had a $2 q for CL and a $3 q for TSO! I got these to add to our Jr. Church Memory Madness Store! So now is a good time to grab your coupons and stock up for birthdays or end of the year school gifts if these games are age appropriate. 
  • When we got home I was excited to get to use those pitas I bought yesterday for lunch. I split one open for Josiah and made a pizza. He must have really loved it because he ate the entire thing. Best of all one pita made 2 pizzas costing a grand total of less than 50 cents to make. :)
For me I created some sort of Chicken Pita quesadilla-looking sandwich-type thing. It cost me about $1 to make using leftover rotisserie chicken from last night, onion, lettuce, ranch seasoning, cheese and a homemade spread. 
I didn't even use that dressing. The pita didn't need it! :) 
  • We are re-submitting an offer on a house today. Will you pray with us that the Lord's will be done concerning this house? 
  • Someone dumped a boat on the side of the road filled with miscellaneous junk right down the road from us. I can't help but shake my head and wonder if anyone in this world has a sense of responsibility anymore.
  • Josiah is learning Ephesians 6:1! He is doing SO well! If I tell him to say his verse by himself he says "Verse 6:1 Children... obey.... YAY! SIAH DID IT!!!!!!" It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside! :)
Thanks for taking your time to read this post! I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment