Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 14th

Josiah was being a naughty boy yesterday. I finally just put him on the couch and told him that he had to stay there until he would obey. Five minutes later he fell asleep.
I picked him up and carried him to bed. When he woke up after his nap this is what I found-
I asked him if he was a mime and he said yes. :)
This is my v-day present from my hubby. He is so resourceful! 
This is what happens when Mommy is busy making dinner and Daddy is in charge. 
Please take note of the wipes piled up on the changing table and all the diapers on the floor.
This was our dinner.
Michael was impressed with my heart shaped yeast rolls. :) We ended the night watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!!! I love that movie, and true to form Michael made fun of it. lol

We were laughing at the pajamas that Josiah wore last night because they were obviously a little to small for him. Then today, I just had to laugh and take a picture of what he wore.
I think this pair of overalls are slightly too small as well.
I seriously need to go through his clothes again and take out the ones that are too small. He seems to be in an awkward stage right now where either his clothes are too small or too big. At least he is too young to care.

I am so excited that next week is Restorathon on Gospel 90.3!!! This is one of my favorite times of the year and I am looking forward to being involved in it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

2 comments: