Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weekly Shopping Trip

Publix
Spent: $20.53   Saved: $60.72
Savings: 75%

My favorite deal this week was the free Ocean Spray! It is on a bogo sale and there is a bogo q in the yellow Advantage Buy flier. You have to buy a blueberry kind, the only one at my store included in the sale was the Cranberry/Blueberry blend.
The butter turned out to be a good deal as well. I payed $.95 for 2 tubs of butter and a loaf of bread. I was also excited about the cake mixes seeing as how I need to make around 130+ cupcakes this weekend. I ended up paying $2.55 for 6 boxes.
I totally splurged and bought some Egg Nog!!! I am looking forward to that first glass.

My hubby came home yesterday with a surprise.
That my friends, is White Chocolate Hot Chocolate. Yummy!
Every year we've also put together a gingerbread house, but this year is just too crazy. So Michael came home with an alternative- A cookie kit! I am looking forward to taking pictures of Josiah making a mess and Michael eating all the candy.

I am also looking forward to listening to some wonderful Christmas music tonight with an awesome group of friends that also happens to be family! So excited!!!

-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment