Monday, December 20, 2010

A Very Busy Weekend!

Saturday night was the annual Hill Family Christmas Party. 
 Josiah was all about the food!
 Doug & Thomas
 Everyone at our table looked like a Jolly Rancher except for me. All I can say is I didn't get the memo, must be because I don't own a Blackberry or a even a phone that has a qwerty keyboard. :)
Josiah LOVES playing on the piano anytime he sees one and Cousin Amanda was so nice to let Josiah help her play.

Then Sunday Josiah got spoiled rotten!



That little car has gotten a lot of miles on it since yesterday.

Then a group of us went out to lunch together to this neat little restaurant in Celebration. It was so nice to get to visit with some friends who are only here for a short visit. I tried Calamari for the first time, just the small pieces. I'm not sure I could have eaten the whole pieces, I might have had nightmares. But oh. my. I had the best calzone ever! Delicious I tell you!

At Church that night we had a surprise visit from Grandma & Grandpa Traskos!
 Josiah was excited to see more presents.

 Hugs!
I found Josiah sitting here staring at his presents this morning. I don't think he is too excited... do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment