Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Straight No Chaser- In Concert

Last night a group of us went to a Christmas concert sung by an a capella group named...

While we can't endorse all their music their Christmas songs are AWESOME!
Oh, and did I mention that we were on the third row? THIRD ROW, people! Row THREE!!! Row #3! We were in the spitting section y'all and we loved it!
I know the place looks a bit empty but it was 30 minutes before it started and by the time those guys were on the stage the place was packed out!
There were so many songs that I loved 'Carol of the Bells' was amazing! So was the '12 days of Christmas' and Oh. My. 'Donde Esta Santa Claus?' was flat out hilarious! But the last song was my favorite. No microphones, just pure talent on a personal favorite Christmas song of mine... 'Oh, Holy Night'! 

For some reason Blogger is not allowing me to upload the video so I will post it on Facebook soon!

After the concert we went to Steak & Shake and laughed and had a good time.
That is until the food came, then silence reigned.  The only one disappointed was Michael P. because our waiter would not bring him one of those cool hats for him to wear. hehehe.

It was a great night with friends listening to some awesome harmony (with some killer high notes) topped off with a yummy milkshake. December 21st- you were awesome!

1 comment: