Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Shopping Trip

I ran into Publix with a VERY small list. I paid $5.60 and saved $15.79 (74%). After I left the store I realized that the tape that was supposed to be bogo did not reflect it on my receipt. So that was $2 something that I paid extra. :( I could have driven back to Publix but some things are just not worth it to me. Especially when you have a squirmy child with you, which is why I didn't check my receipt before I left in the first place.

I went into Walgreens next specifically for those bogo training pants, some stocking stuffer things, and some toilet cleaner that was needed. I paid $21.65 and saved $31.28 (59%) So, not that great of a trip but it was all needful.

Then onward to Walmart where I picked up these games for 24 cents EACH!
In case any of you are interested- the Hungry Hippos TRAVEL games are priced at $5.24. In Sunday's Smart Source insert of the paper there is a $5 off coupon. I had NO problems using all five of my coupons. These make great little gifts. A couple of these I am going to hold on to for Jr. Church prizes when we start our Memory Madness program in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment