Monday, January 7, 2013

On the Verge of Insanity

I LOVE my kids... but Josiah was driving me NUTS today. All he could do was talk talk talk talk.

NON STOP.

I finally could take no more talking and took the kids on a walk after lunch.

He RAN half a mile.

No joke.

I know this because the trail has it marked.

And do you know what he did the entire time he ran?

He talked.

And talked.

And talked.

 I think he has the energy of five people today.

Once we made it around we had time to play on the playground. Here we three are on the dinosaur thingy that rocks back and forth. (Which Josiah did all the rocking.)
 Joanna loved it.

And if you are thinking he had something sugary to eat, you are wrong. Raisin bran for breakfast and chili for lunch. Milk and water to drink. And my Dad wonders why I don't allow Jman to drink coke and have lots of sweets. :)

Now I have to mentally prepare myself for a dentist appointment in a little while. Eeek!! Here's hoping I don't encounter anyone overly chatty.

1 comment:

  1. Just imagine all the FABulous ideas he's going to have, during all that talking!!! Little genius in the making! :) Glad you and Joanna enjoyed your dinosaur ride!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete