Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Little Chubby Cheeks...

... turns nine months old today!
 She has grown so much over the last few weeks that A) She is now wearing 12m clothes and  B) My back hurts after carrying her.
The crazy little nut chews on everything.
 This is what happens when big brother plays with her. ;)
 She loves to go places.
 Lego Shark attack!
 She is such a people person. She will smile at a complete stranger and make their day so much brighter. I am all the time stopped by "grandparents" who just want to talk to Lady J. I get to hear lots of grand kid stories. :)
 Nap time at Legoland. :)
 She had a big day today. We went to Story Time at the library, then the farmers market, and then to the park for a picnic and play time. She was worn out when we got home. I just couldn't resist snapping a photo of her and all her chubby little rolls.
We are doubly blessed! I am so thankful for the family God has given to me.
Happy 9 months, Joanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment