Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas- Round 3

Christmas Dinner at the Parents house...

Becky and Emelyn
 Memaw and Joanna
 Doug, Carrie, Thomas, and Josiah

 Masyn

 Walker opening his new gun!
 Wyatt opening his new gun!
 Josiah opening his new Kindle Fire!
 Yep, you read that right. My almost four year old has a tablet and he couldn't be happier.
^^^ Masyn opening his new gun.


 Trying to get a picture of all the kids together.


We had a nice get together. Mom had a huge spread of food as always. Dad fried up some yummy turkey. *Someone* let the marshmellows on the sweet potato casserole catch fire. I made a green bean casserole and most of us tried it for the first time ever! I loved it, probably because I really like those fried onion things! :)

We opened gifts, cleaned up the mess and then enjoyed some pink cheesecake. The store was sold out of white candy melts so I was stuck buying red. Good news is it didn't change the taste! It just looked like a dark pink color. I think I will try using the light cocoa candy melts next time and have a chocolate cheesecake. :)


Luke 2:40 
And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

No comments:

Post a Comment