Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Party Time!

Josiah turned 4 years old on Monday! My little guy has grown up so much and I can hardly believe it has already been another year.
 We had a very small birthday party for him with the Grandparents and Godparents after Church on Sunday.
 He was so excited to have everyone there! He was even trying to invite people from church to his party. I'm glad no one extra showed up! :)

 Josiah enjoyed opening all his presents. He kept saying things like "Awesome" and "That's just what I wanted".



 As you can see everyone had fun!

 Joanna even got to play with one of Jman's new toys.
 Oh, and Daddy enjoyed playing with J's new lego set. ;)
I am so glad we kept his party small. We had so much fun together and we were able to relax and just enjoy the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment