Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Shmonday

 This is my to do list... from LAST MONDAY!
I've been working on that list all week long and there are still several items not crossed off.
 
Oh, shmell. Life happens.

 As I raise my tall glass of Sweet Tea (because that is the only kind worth having) I give a bloggy toast to life. It may not always be neat and orderly fitting on my to do list. I may take a frigid shower unintentionally, my three year old may knock over a $40 can of wood stain, the husband may step through the porch floor, the princess may scream when she should be snoring but I couldn't imagine my life being any less crazy. If it was  I might get bored, or complacent, or ungrateful. 

My crazy life is a wondrous gift!


James 4:14,15 

Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.


For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.





3 comments:

  1. Amen, my cousin-friend! I raise my coffee mug in honor of your toast to life. (which, by the way, is full of DEcaf!!!) ;)

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DECAF???? What is this world coming to? :)

      Delete