Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Just Can't Take It Anymore

Poor Joanna is definitely teething this week - runny nose, cranky, gnawing on everything, an insane amount of drool, rough nap time, and an all around grumpy butt. :) She was fighting her nap time this afternoon and she finally fell asleep a bit ago and I couldn't help taking this picture of the Princess.


Part of me just wants to pick her up and rock her even though she is already asleep and the other part of me is like "back away s-l-o-w-l-y, don't make any sudden moves or noises". I've gotten pretty good at being stealthy with having two kids. 


  "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, 
only makest me dwell in safety."
Psalm 4:8

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! Don't know how I missed it on Tuesday, though!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete