Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Six Month Old Child Prodigy

Our sweet Joanna McKinley turns six months old today. 
 She is easily rolling over and is now trying to get up on her knees. She is also beginning to sit up on her own. Last week she said her first word!!!! Mama! or Ma Ma Ma Ma! It all depends on her mood. :) We were sitting in Church with Lady J's Godmother when she said it and I honestly didn't hear it the first time but Jennifer did. But because Joanna loves me, she said it again! And again! :D We are all having fun with this new found skill.

This morning I was practicing some choir songs or at least trying to but Jo was fussin' up a storm. I picked her up and as soon as she saw my music she became a sweet angel baby.


 So last week she says her first word and this week she is singing The Hallelujah Chorus. 
Sounds like a child prodigy to me. ;)

Psalm 95:1 
               "O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation."


No comments:

Post a Comment