Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brotherly Kindness

I wanted to post some pictures of the kiddos playing together. I love to watch them interact, it makes my heart happy! Josiah is so sweet and most of the time gentle. He asks her questions, tells her stuff, and hugs on her all the time. Joanna's face brightens every time she sees Josiah. I hope they will always be this loving but for the days they are not I will remember these pictures with fondness. :) 
 Do please excuse the laundry, its life.

 Josiah was tickling Joanna and making her laugh.
 Josiah said that they were camping in the forest.
 These are my twins... only three years apart!


 These next few pictures just crack me up!




I think they are smitten with each other. I know Michael and I are smitten with them both. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And amen to the "so blessed" part!!! :)

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete