Monday, January 23, 2012

Josiah's 3rd Birthday Party


 Josiah's party turned out so well! Michael grilled hot dogs for our supper while the cousins played in the yard and the adults sat around talking. We enjoyed cake and ice cream before J ripped open his gifts. Thank you to all who could make it to share Josiah's special day.


 Michael P. had fun trying to distract Thomas from opening Josiah's gifts before he could get to them. That was comical to watch! He kept using an empty gift bag filled with tissue paper and letting Tman 'open' it. lol
 I told my sister that Michael and I were getting J a fish tank for his birthday, and she said 'No! I have one in my garage you can have!' This is funny if you know how much stuff my brother in law and sister have given us recently. Anyway, We got J two little goldfish to start the tank out with which Josiah has named 'Joseph and Mary'. :) We are going to take him to pick out another fish this week!



 All three of us have been seen doing this exact same thing since Saturday night. :) As I type this post J is sitting in a chair in front of the fish tank wearing a Darth Vader mask and saying 'I'm your father' to Joseph and Mary. We are so pleased that we all love his gift! (Michael and I are also going to pick out a fish too! lol)
Hopefully by the end of the week I can show you the new paint job some of our rooms are getting! We are so excited!!! Have a wonderful day!
Joy

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! I love that he named them Joseph and Mary! Too cute!! But the Darth Vader "I am your father." puts it over the top!! I love that kid! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you like the Lightning McQueen Cake??? Thats all because of you! ;)

      Delete