Sunday, June 19, 2011

VBS "Fun" Night

Saturday night, Dixie Highway Baptist Church had a fun night for all the kids who came to their vbs this past week. Michael did balloons and I did a little face painting... until the rain chased everyone inside.
Michael then kinda made it a bit of a 'show' for the kids which was totally off the cuff. I think he enjoyed being challenged like that.

 My sister's girls stayed with their 'Nona D' this past week so they could go to vbs. Becky came up to pick them up to take them home so she had Aunt duty with Josiah while I painted faces.
I mean who wouldn't want to keep snot boy? :)


 Josiah enjoyed seeing Bro. Chad! He got two lollipops, 3 pieces of watermelon, a hot dog, cheese doodles, and COKE! Oh, and popcorn. The way to my son's heart is definitely through food.

Josiah and Daddy had to try out the slide before we left. Josiah really does have a wonderful daddy!

Tomorrow starts our Jr. Camp! We are excited and looking forward to seeing what the Lord will do this week at Camp Glory!

~Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment