Saturday, June 25, 2011

{Random} "Stuff" from this Week

 Monday night Michael mentioned something about how a chest plate made out of jello would be really cool. One team heard that and automatically thought it would make a great bribe. He really did enjoy eating his jello armor.
 Josiah cracked me up with his Buzz inside of his 'space ship' complete with sound effects!
The kids really loved the Scary-Go-Round. There was always kids standing there waiting to get a turn.
 I lived at this creek catching anything that moved when I was a kid. I am glad to see that the tradition is still being observed. There is something fascinating about having a cup full of minnows, tadpoles, or frogs.

  enjoying the cheesecake
 I just noticed what Mike's shirt said in above picture... "I'm your knight in shining armor"!!! LOL It really went with the theme at camp.
 Being a counselor has its benefits, like back rubs and personal fan attendants.
 Michael attacked my vacuum trying to figure out why it sounds like a small jet engine. I kept telling him it HAD to be the motor because I am meticulous about keeping my vacuum clean. But I was wrong, that silver piece at the end of the roller (pictured below) is not connecting tightly hence it sounds like a small plane is landing whenever I vacuum. It can't be fixed, we'll {eventually} have to buy a new roller. But for now I'll just pretend I am attending an air show or something as I clean. Maybe I'll invent a new form of housecleaning mania... air show vacuuming, ice skate mopping... yep, it's past my bedtime.

I had such a nice weekend with my guys. Friday afternoon Michael told me not to do anything except relax. I cheerfully obeyed!!! He even brought home pizza so I didn't have to cook supper! I am SO SPOILED! Today I spent some time getting some chores done, making my hubby a nice lunch and then just talking and spending time with my hubby. I love these guys!
I am so incredibly blessed, Thank you, Lord!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow!

                                                                ~Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment