Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Camp Glory 2011

Monday morning started Camp Glory's Jr. Camp. We had to stay in town longer than normal so there was lots of singing then Michael pulled out his balloons and entertained the kids as best as possible. 
Josiah was a big help running the camp registration forms back to me and Miss Dannielle. He was so exhausted afterward.
 A few pictures from Tuesday...
 Boys playing football
 The Scary-Go-Round
 Decor inside the Tabernacle
 
 Mmm-MMmm Good! Ms. Jennifer makes THE BEST NANNER PUDDIN'!!!!
 "No nap, Mommy. I not tired yet." Two minutes later I hear snoring.
Big Joe & Josiah after the evening service

Wednesday Afternoon
 Cabin Inspection Report
The blurry version of Sir Roland
 Michael spent some time playing with Josiah after lunch.
 I loved playing tether ball at camp. My wrist/hand always had bruises from that ball.
We left right before they started the afternoon activity where each child is given an alka seltzer tablet to wear on their shirt and a cup. The object of the game is to use your cup to throw water onto the other teams' tablet and try to get it to dissolve. I'm not sure how it went but I am sure they had fun throwing water on each other.

                                                                            ~Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment