Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This and That

Last night Michael took me out on a date to the Cheesecake Factory! We ate some really yummy food and followed it up with a pumpkin cheesecake with extra whipped cream!
Michael gave me my Christmas present last night as well!!!!!
Yay!!!!! We get to start looking for a house!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Michael has apparently already been looking and has even went to see a handful but now I get to start as well!
We are praying that the Lord will point us to the house He wants us to be in and in His timing.

Josiah stayed home and had a date with Dannielle & Faith. I think they had a good time because when we got home he came and gave me a hug then went right back to Dannielle and asked to be picked up. :) That little boy is so loved!
I am constantly getting free samples sent to my house. Some of them come in really creative packaging, and some need help in that department. I received this sample yesterday. It made me laugh because it is such a tiny sample for a big package. I rate it a D-.
My shopping trip today went well.       I spent $35 and saved $79.      69% savings
I also bought 5 other items not pictured because they are Christmas gifts! :) Majority of that pasta is being donated for Thanksgiving baskets at our church!
My favorite deals this week were of course the Garden Delight pasta which I had a rain check from a previous week combined with coupons made them free. The Ronzoni Quick Cook pasta was bogo + q's made them $.15 each. The Vigo Rice is bogo stacked with 4 q's, I paid $.15 each for them. The mentos gum is $1 each, I had $1 q's which made them free. I had a free q for the Barilla Plus pasta.  :)

And if anyone has not used their Garden Delight Pasta coupon (SS 10/3) can I have it? I was short four coupons so if I can get ahold of 4 more then I can go back and get more to donate!

I will now end this long post with a picture of my Monkey Child.

Nothing is safe anymore...

1 comment:

  1. I am UTTERLY delighted for y'all!!! Please keep me in the loop so we can do drive-bys and give you our opinion!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete