Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big Boy

When Josiah was getting dressed for church last night he kept asking to wear a hat and kept saying 'raining'. We thought it was so cute, so Michael got out a hat for him to wear. And if you live in our area you already know it rained. My boy is so smart!


He immediately looked like a big boy.



Then when we got to church he went into the toddler room for the first time! He just looked so grown up in that room. Here is his first toddler class coloring sheet.







All of a sudden I feel like my little guy has grown up so much. Michael has even been teaching him to open my car door for me. He gets so excited about it, and I love it! We are so very blessed with our little monkey man!

And now that he is being super quiet, I am going to go investigate...  

1 comment: