Saturday, May 17, 2014

Project I John 4:11- April

I was not very good about taking pictures of last months project so I pulled a picture off of Pinterest of what we did. :) And apparently I blog about it behind schedule. haha
 For April we did something special for our Mail Lady. Probably wasn't the best idea to put chocolate in the mailbox this time of year (haha) but we did it anyway. :) I don't even know what all the kids did but there was a pack of papers wrapped around the M&Ms.

Last Saturday I went to the mailbox to get the mail and found a sweet thank you note and two coloring books for the kids from our Mail Lady, Julie. I was so surprised and I couldn't wait for the kids to get home to see them.
Then on top of that I have been getting some boxes this week and one day I met Julie at the door. We actually had a conversation besides "hi" or "thank you". It is amazing how something so simple can begin a relationship with a person.

Me oh my. Trying to teach your children a thing or two and you learn a thing or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment