Monday, May 12, 2014

A Dream is Fulfilled!

Three years ago we were house hunting and God supplied our home to us at a great price we could actually afford. We closed in July and moved in on the fourth with the help of some pretty fabulous people. (Not everyone will give up a holiday to help someone move, yet we had a great crew of people!)

We made a list of things that needed fixing, replaced, painted etc. On that list was a long term goal of getting a fence installed. Today that dream came true!!!! We are huge fans of Dave Ramsey so to see an invoice with PAID IN FULL WITH CASH is so completely wonderful!!!!

When I started having issues with my back I thought for sure we'd have to use the fence fund to help pay for my MRI, Dr visits, and the therapy shots. But God kept us from having to touch that money!

We have an enormous back yard so it wasn't cheap getting it fenced in so we will obviously be eating beans and rice for a while! haha ;) I am just so so grateful that we were still able to get the fence and come in just under budget too!

So here are some pictures of my dream becoming reality!

Front Side A
 Back Side A
 Front Side B
 Back Side B (And my Lemon Tree is still alive!)
 Side Yard A
 Side Yard B
I am so happy and so thankful!

And another wonderful thing is that I am physically able to be up more. I walked the yard twice while drooling over my new fence. Praise God for progress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment