Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday, Josiah!

Five years ago on January 14, 2009 at 5:14pm a sweet 7 lb 14 oz baby boy {finally} entered the world.
 I can't believe its been five years and then I can't believe its only been five years. He has grown and changed so much. Looking back at these baby pictures makes me think "Was he really this tiny?"
Josiah loves to play with Lego's, swords, and trucks. He loves it when he gets to do craft projects. The boy loves to be read to and highly anticipates story time at the library every week.
 He looks forward to going to Church at every service and has several older ladies who spoil him rotten. He has really become social (for the most part) in the last year. When he starts talking you might as well pull up a chair and get comfy. You won't be going anywhere for a while.
His favorite restaurant is Sonny's and McDonald's is a close second. His love language is definitely food. It really doesn't matter what you give him but he will love you forever and never forget the time you gave him an orange or graham crackers. He also never forgets that if he ever wants Corn Nuggets or Doughnuts all he has to do is ask Grandaddy. :)

I'm not kidding about never forgetting! Josiah has a crazy good memory! If I need to remember something, I tell him to remind me. haha He can remember things that happened two or three years ago. I'm good if I remember what happened five minutes ago.

He is growing so fast and learning so much, but he will always be our Squirmy Worm!

Happy 5th Birthday, Josiah Robert!

No comments:

Post a Comment