Friday, March 15, 2013

Just A Bit of Life

I haven't blogged in a couple weeks so I am going to play a little catch up with pictures to keep the Grandparents happy. :)

Joanna's latest "baby trick" - Fishy Face!
 Pretty Pink Cowgirl... She lives in Polk County after all.
 Sweet Dreams. That was last week, this week she is a slobbery teething mess.
Josiah's new thing is to pose for pictures. He is his father's child. :)
 One of his favorite phrases now is when he is eating something that he really likes he says, "My tummy is having a party!" This night we were eating Taco Soup and he kept saying it over and over.
 Jman is doing a great job at making his bed.
 He also cracks me up how he tucks his animals in.
Michael has been busy with work and home improvement projects. The hall bathroom is almost done!!! I am SOOO happy that the "smell" is GONE! Hallelujer! I will post pictures of before (gross) and after once it is all finished. 
Last night he took a break so he could watch the debut of the new Samsung phone. Here is a glimpse of how "Geeks" watch a new tech item being announced... at least my geek! On his computer he is watching the presentation, on his tablet and on Josiah's Fire he is reading the live blog feeds. 
He makes me jealous with his multitasking skills.
Over the weekend I got to spend some time with my best friend and her little girl. I enjoyed playing with Ailey so much! At one point she kissed my nose and I about melted into a puddle of mush.
In other news, my brother is getting married tomorrow! I am sure I'll have a few pics to share later on! :) Have a wonderful weekend with your families!


Psalm 34:14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.


No comments:

Post a Comment