Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome Home, Eli!

It has been an exciting week for us! My best friend, Sami, had her handsome little man! Eli was born yesterday in the wee hours of the morning. The Lord was so gracious in allowing Jared, Sami's hubby, to arrive just before she went into active labor.
Mommy and baby are doing great! Eli has the sweetest little dimple! It reminds me so much of my kids and their dimples. :) Last night he gave Sami a huge smile and flashed that dimple and I think I saw Sami melt into an ooey gooey puddle. ;)
He is also super cuddly. He just kinda burrows into you until he is comfy and then zonks out for a good nap. Ah, I just LOVE newborns! 
And now why you really visited my blog... pictures!!!
 Eli and his Daddy

 Getting a bath
 This is his "Brrr! That was cold!" face.
 Snoozing in Mommy's lap
 This is his "Auntie Joy, would you please let me sleep!" face.
 "Ahh, finally."
 Holding his mommy's hand
 "I am completely content. I love you, Mommy."
 Eli and Auntie Joy

Feel free to leave some love for the new addition to the Dropps Family by commenting. I'll make sure they get the messages... after all it would give me another excuse to invade and hold a sweet little one. :)

Genesis 33:5 And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment