Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful- Nov 8th

I have not been able to steal time away to blog the last few days. This week has been full and I have to cut things out sometimes and blogging, since it is just for fun, is normally the first to go. I guess it is part of being a grown up- learning to cut out some things in order to make room for the most important stuff all while maintaining your sanity. :)

So anyhow, today, yesterday, and the day before that I am thankful for birds in my yard! I love birds! They give me joy to be able to watch them out the windows. We got a bird bath this past summer and it has attracted so many more birds to our yard. I'm in feather heaven! ;)
 I am also thankful for the weeds sweet little flowers that Josiah brings me! It brightens my day and melts my heart when he comes inside and says "Mommy, I love you and I picked flowers for you."
Last and certainly NOT LEAST is the fact that all the laundry is done. I was going to take a picture of my empty laundry baskets but just as soon as I had that thought the poopy poopy princess had an explosion of sorts. Ah, well, at least it was all done for about ten minutes!

Matthew 10:29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. (30) But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. (31) Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment