Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful- Nov 16th

Today I am thankful that things sometimes turn out way better than you think.

This morning we were scheduled to have family pictures. Last night, if it could go wrong, it did. I was ready to throw my hands up and say "I don't care anymore!" Oh, wait, I think I did and my husband said (ever so annoyingly sweetly) "Yes, you do." 

And he was right. I do care. I care so much I want everything to be PERFECT. Ugh! There is that perfectionist thing again. (Yes, Lord. I remember that lesson.)

Everything that went wrong ended up not being a big deal AFTER I calmed down and rested and looked at it with fresh eyes. I now know why I got so overwhelmed... I forgot to do my chant. "This doesn't have to be perfect. It's okay if his haircut is shorter than I wanted. No one will notice my shirt bled a bit when it got washed. This is real life, it is not perfect!"

Anywho, our beloved Nana came over this afternoon and picked up Jman to spend the night with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Daddy at work, me and Lady J had some fun taking pictures (Yes I know she is probably sick of having a camera pointed in her face by now.) I dressed her up in her Round Up Sunday outfit and enjoyed myself immensely using a REAL camera!

So here is a sneak peak of her Sunday-Go-To-Meetin' Outfit!


The house is clean, pictures are over and done, and tonight I am going to relax with a book and cup of hot chocolate. That sounds so much better than pulling my hair out because I allowed myself to get frustrated. 

I John 1:9 
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment