Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful- Nov 27th

Today I am thankful for all of my
 sweet friends who are prego!

My partner in crime, Sami is expecting baby #2 which is a boy! Yay for the new dropplet! 
Auntie Joy can't wait to meet him, he arrives sometime in March (if I remembered right.)
 My crazy wonderful friend, Dory, is expecting baby #2 due in April and "It's A Girl!!!"
 My childhood friend, Becky, is expecting #2 due any day now. It is crazy remembering the days when we would beat each other up (she won), sing, play, and be general nuisances to our elder sisters together (Oh the days of toothpaste in the hair!). Now here we are married and having babies. I look forward to holding baby Eli and telling him all kinds of stories.
 My lovely sister in law is expecting baby #4 and its a girl! Baby Izzy (Isabella) will arrive sometime in January! All I can say is BRRR! I'll see you when its warmer Izzy! :)

I look forward to celebrating each precious baby's birth. There is something special when a dear friend is having a baby. I think part of it has to do with the fact that I get to hold and cuddle without going through all the pain. lol

Psalm 127:3-5 
Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
  As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment