Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Baby Update

Today was my appointment to check Tadpole's weight to make sure she is growing good since she was very tiny at the last sonogram. She is now up to 6 lbs and some odd ounces. :) So she is "right in the middle" as they say.

We were hoping she would co-operate with us to get a 3-D picture but she was stubborn again. :) The Tech tried her best and kept apologizing. We told her we can wait a couple more weeks.

While checking for her weight they also noticed that my fluid is very low this time and I am also showing signs of dehydration. After several questions about my water intake the doctor explained that I am apparently one of those women who do not absorb water (or something like that) and therefore I am now on a water and Gatorade regimen until the end of the pregnancy.

I guess this explains all the cramping in my legs and hands despite drinking a ton of water. I go back Monday for another sonogram to see if it is making a difference.

My back has been giving me lots of issues as of late so I'd really appreciate your prayers that my back will just hold up for the next couple weeks without major problems. We are in the "home stretch" and we are very much looking forward to meeting our little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment