Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lovin' My Little Family

 The other day Josiah got all excited when he looked at some newspapers that were in my recycle basket. He kept saying 'It matches! It matches!'. I asked him what he was talking about and he went to his room and brought back one of his trucks and held it next to the paper and told me that they match. After giving him a big ole hug I told him that yes indeed they do match. It just amazes me to see his little brain in action.
*I love him!*
 We have switched things up a little bit within the last couple months regarding J's afternoon nap. He gets to have quiet time with a book or two in bed which normally doesn't last long before he falls asleep. My heart melted a bit when I went to check on him and to close his door and found him zonked out with a book still on his chest. Michael had worked all night the night before and he woke up from his nap just in time to see our little guy like this.
 Yesterday, I sprayed him down with the water hose during his outside playtime. He was laughing and running around but he told me he didn't like it. I will MAKE him like water!! He lives in Florida after all!
 But what he does love is to hold the hose and pretend to be a fireman. We would love to find him a fire helmet that he can wear one day... hopefully before he grows out of his love of firemen.
When Michael got home last night, we were outside playing with Josiah's sidewalk chalk. Ok, Josiah was playing with the chalk and I was sitting in a chair being giddy over the fact that in my Winn-Dixie ad there was a coupon I can use at Publix next week. Anywho!

Michael started playing with Josiah and then it turned into pre-school. :) My hubby is so clever! He drew some circles with letters inside them and was having Josiah jump into the circle and yell the letter that was inside. He did some squares with numbers and then some triangles with J's name spelled out in them. Who says learning can't be fun?
I had a baby appointment today. No weight gain in the last two weeks... I start my weekly appointments beginning next week with a sono to check on Tadpole's weight gain since I don't seem to be gaining much weight at all.

Josiah went in with us today and got to hear his sisters heartbeat! :) He was a little shy about it all once the doctor came in. He didn't like how loud the speakers were and just cuddled into Michael the whole time. Afterward, Michael asked him what it sounded like and he said 'bump, bump'. :D 

Only 25 days left unless something changes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, love the matching trucks (!), love the sleeping with a book, love the preschool playing, and the water play!

    You are doing such a great job with your little man and I can't wait to meet your little lady!

    :)

    ReplyDelete