Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jennifer's Bday Dinner @ PF Changs!

The Birthday Girl!
...getting a birthday kiss from her hubby.
 Me and Michael
 THE FOOD. OH. THE. FOOD.
It was incredible!
This is a lettuce wrap. DELISH!
 Crab Wontons... OUT OF THIS WORLD!
 Crispy Green Beans... Surprisingly very good!
 Sweet and Sour & Egg Drop Soup... Not a fan of either.
 The Main Courses!!!
We each ordered something but we all ate something of everyone's. It was fun! :)
My favorite dishes were the Honey Chicken, the Spicy Chicken, and the Orange Peel Beef. Go figure I didn't like what I ordered, but it all got eaten... except maybe the rice.
Right after this picture we had our waitress take a group shot of us and when I tried to hand her my camera I totally dropped it and broke it. :'(
So I used my phone the rest of the night.

We each got a mini dessert. This is Michael's cheesecake which was really good!
 After dinner we walked around the Mall at Millinia which totally makes you feel... poor. lol

Here are the attempts at us girls trying to take a picture of us with my phone while we waited for the guys to get the cars.


 And then some random guy walks up to us and volunteers to take our picture for us. lol We were having fun being goofy and he had to go and ruin it. :)
We had a great night laughing with each other! We appreciated Jennifer giving us a reason to get together again. Happy Birthday, my dear friend! I hope you enjoyed your night out!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time! ;) SO SO SORRY about your camera! :'( I will pray it can be fixed, or healed, or replaced, or SOMEthing!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete