Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blessed...

Blessed that while I am so far away from my wonderful husband and son that I have technology at my finger tips that allows me to see and talk to my family. Thank you Skype and of course my wonderful cell phone has gotten a work out.

Josiah with his new toy from Daddy
 Watching Mommy during devotions
 J just being cute
 The two dearest people on earth to me

Blessed because my hubby let me fly to Alaska to see my best friend during one of the most precious times of her life. I could not put into words (without crying) what it has meant to me to be here to spend time with Sami and to hear Ailey cry (from the hallway) for the first time. Precious memories, for sure.

Ailey getting checked out by the pediatrician in the nursery
Ailey saying hi to her 2 Grandma's and me- her 3 biggest fans (besides her Mommy and Daddy, of course)!

Blessed because we have wonderful family and friends that have helped Michael out tremendously by babysitting Josiah and fixing them meals or taking them out to eat. And In-Laws that have driven me places and don't mind my coming and going at odd and various times.

Blessed because I know Christ as my Lord and Savior!




"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."  James 1:17

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, my friend! Wonderful pics, too! :)

    Enjoy your time there, but can't wait till you get home. lol!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete