Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Festival and Baby Stuff!

 Josiah was dressed up as Woody for the Fall Festival
 This is Hannah the Butterfly
 Josiah actually loved the trampoline this time! He played on it as long as it was these two little boys with him or no one. He didn't like the big kids. :)
 They did some apple bobbing for the kids and some of the guys did it as well. We enjoyed ourselves very much. It was a nice low key activity where we were able to just relax and talk with friends while the kids wore themselves out playing with each other.
***
 While in Alaska my sister in law took me to some of the cutest shops. We went into a vintage shop where I found this adorable little dress and bonnet. I couldn't pass it up!  I loved the smocking but the bonnet sold me on it!

 You know, just in case we have a girl! :)
 I have always wanted a Vera Bradley bag and my sweet sis in law got this one for me since I needed a larger bag to carry the stuff that wouldn't fit in my suitcase. It also can double as a diaper bag!
A dear friend has already given me some formula, and my sister is packing up some of her stuff Emelyn can no longer use. :) I am very thankful for what all these blessings represent. Not only the little blessing that is on the way but for the family and friends that love on me and my family.

Oh, and I have to mention my mom is making me fried speckled perch and cheese grits for supper tomorrow night. I've been dreaming about that meal for the last two weeks, and I can't wait!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a nice time at the festival! Oh - that little dress!!!!!! So cute! and...and...and...you have a Vera Bradley now...I am SO jealous! BUT the problem with me and Vera Bradley is that I just can't decide WHICH purse in WHICH pattern! I go to her site and look and look...and leave empty handed, even when she has a good sale. Sigh...can't believe I'm so indecisive about such an IMPORTANT subject!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete