Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sneak Peaks

For the record- I can not believe tomorrow is already Friday! Where did this week go? I have kept Michael so busy with all the painting, drilling and "a little to the left, no too far, a little to the right, ok, up a tad" that we are both exhausted. He has been such a trooper! It is all worth it though because he leaned over tonight and said "You won't hear me say this again, but I'm glad we did this, it's so much more homey." This coming from the same guy who said I was mean to get rid of all his ducks.

Here is a "Before" picture...


And here is a little sneak peak of now. There is still so much I want to do but it'll all take time...



Michael also hung some pictures for me tonight. Alright y'all no cringing but our wall looked like this for too long. This happens when you have an enormous entertainment center that you get rid of then move furniture around and get to the point where you just don't care anymore and things just get hung up there because there was a nail already there. (Alesha, can you say A-symmetrical?)



Anyways, due to the fact that I am NOT an interior decorator I picked out a kit that told you where and how to hang it. I am pleased with it but I still think it needs 'something'. What do y'all think?


Maybe some sort of color on the sides? I need help.

Oh, and remember my cabinet? We found the damage. :'(


Do you see those nicks???? There are 3!!!! I can not believe that they only took $64 off the original price! (Can anyone hear my sarcasm?)

Anywho, we take off tomorrow morning for Cape Coral. We'll be gone for the weekend. Please keep us in your prayers as we are traveling and as Michael preaches.

Blessings,
Joy

1 comment:

  1. the pictures are perfect! DO NOT ADD ANYTHING ELSE! (just my humble opinion - LOL!)

    the bathroom is gorgeous!!! I cannot wait to see it finished and in person! hint, hint!

    our hubbies don't usually like the process of "home making"...at least, mine doesn't either. but they do seem to appreciate our desire to make our homes a little haven of peace and beauty.

    and WOW - that asymmetrical wall is a little much for even me! hahaha...but the new pics are just lovely!

    will be praying for y'all this weekend! and will be missing you too.

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete