Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Festival

This afternoon we headed down to Sebring for Independent Baptist Church's Fall Festival. There were just under 40 kids that showed up in time for the goof off  lesson time with Michael.


He did get down to serious business... eventually.


After the lesson, Michael twisted balloons while I painted faces. The kids also had a blast on two huge blow up things. (I never know what to call them.)
They also got a chance to dunk Pastor Larry in the dunk tank. (I missed this part but I heard all the gloating from those who were able to dunk him.) Snow cones and a hay ride ended the day.




Little man was SOOO good today! He sat nicely during the preaching and roamed around the room while I painted faces without getting into too much trouble. He even let me paint his face!


Lord willing, next weekend we'll be traveling to New Testament Baptist Church for a fall festival on Friday night, teen meeting on Saturday, and a Jr Church class on Sunday. Please keep us in prayer as we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment