Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Cutest Kids on the Block

I thought is was time for a picture post again. Sharing pictures is my way of reminding myself I am blessed even when I just want to sit down and complain about my problems. :)

The kids LOVE stickers. Josiah was given a huge book of stickers for Christmas. One particularly rough day for me I pulled them out and let the kids go crazy with them. They ended up playing with those stickers for 45 minutes! Their creative play was rather impressive.




Joanna is cutting two molars and an incisor this week. Her poor gums are so swollen and red. She refused breakfast one morning and I later I found that one of the molars finally made it through. Poor girl had a couple of miserable days. At least she is finally getting some more teeth!
Joanna sporting her dress from Fiji :)
Josiah was excited that he was getting to watch movies.We've done a lot of that the last two weeks.

Another instance of what havoc this little girl can cause in three minutes time.


Thanks for stopping by to see my pictures and to keep me from complaining. ;) I have so many reasons to thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment