Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Peek Into My Day


Outside my window: A new picnic table! This was part of Josiah's birthday gift from his Grandparents. The boys put it together and stained it over the weekend.

I am thinking: that my kids are growing up too fast.

I am thankful: for my my incredible husband. He has had to do a lot of my chores the last couple weeks due to my back issues. He hasn't complained a bit!

In the kitchen: I made Taco Salad for supper tonight. Josiah was so excited; I believe his words were "AWESOME!" Very few five year olds get excited about salad. :)

I am wearing: my comfy clothes.

I am creating: I am very slowly working on Joanna's baby scrapbook. I mean very. very. slowly.

I am wondering: if my Pinterest cleaning experiment will actually work.

I am reading: Serious Reading- "You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes" by Lisa McKay
                        For Fun: Too many to list. haha
                       To Josiah: "Lions at Lunchtime" by Mary Pope Osborne

I am hoping: that my back and hips will cooperate with me so I can be a part of Restorathon next week.

A quote for today: "As your children grow older, give them projects to do that are beyond their current experience. CHALLENGE THEM- vocationally, physically, and spiritually. This is what lies ahead of them in life, challenges that are beyond what they have already accomplished. Get them used to working hard for a goal and then enjoying the feeling of success and the confidence that they can achieve anything the Lord Jesus calls then to do."

I am looking forward to: Our date night this coming Tuesday!!!!! Michael is taking me to a concert and I can't wait!!!!

I am learning: Pilates.

Around the house: We got final measurements done today to fence in our yard! Happy dance... with my fingers because moving anything else hurts. hehehe

I am praying for: Eli, Max, and Wayne.

My plans for the week: are to heal and try not to go stir crazy until then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment