Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Wedding Shower

Last night's wedding shower was for a young lady that got married a couple weeks ago. We went with a fall theme and I asked some of my family to let us borrow some of their fall decor to help decorate the tables. I secretly enjoy each table being different.


 Isn't this bike THE. CUTEST. THING. EVER? I was going to tease the owner that she might not get it back but she was smart and took it home after the shower.
 This is the cake that I decided to do for the shower.
 And this is how it turned out. :) I got a little "leaf happy".
There were a few things I wanted to take pictures of but once again I forgot! I did manage to get a picture of the bride with the cake but I try not to post pics of people without their permission.

The food was FABULOUS! There was a Harvest Soup, Chicken Salad Sandwiches with apples and cranberries on Croissants (I could have ate the whole tray they were so good!), Crackers and Dip, Candy and Caramel Apples, Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese, and Candy Corn. We also had Caramel Apple Cider to go with the cake. The ladies who gave of their time and money to help with the food really went over the top!

I would have to say that this is one of the best showers that I have been involved with. It was such a relaxing atmosphere with lots of laughing. Once again, I had a handful of ladies stay and help clean up. They were such a blessing! Thank you to all who came and showered your love on the new bride.


No comments:

Post a Comment