Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Beautiful Miracle

Yesterday I got to watch the most beautiful thing happen! It still brings tears to my eyes remembering that I got to experience such a miracle take place. My dear friend Becky allowed me to witness little Corbett Eli enter the world.
 It was beautiful.
 My heart is so full of thoughts that I can't sort them out to make sense. I will be forever grateful to Becky for allowing me to share such a beautiful moment of time with her.
 Congratulations to my dear friend and her family!



 I love this picture of Becky and Eli.
 




 I am one blessed "Auntie"!
 Also, a big thanks goes to my mom for keeping my kiddos while I was at the hospital! :)
And do you see the head of hair this boy has?! He has more than Joanna! :(

James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

1 comment: