Thursday, May 31, 2012

Phone Pix/Update

 Where is she in all that material? lol She is my Itty Bitty! :)
 Josiah lovin' on his Tadpole
 Joanna's Great Grandmother
 This was park/library day. Sweet little Hannah joined us for some fun. 
And, really. What are the odds of taking a picture with your phone of two kids swinging and having it turn out so good? Both kids looking at me and smiling? I'm good! ;)
 "They get to swing and I'm stuck in this car seat. So not fair."
Cuddling with my little ones
 Josiah and Daddy on the carousel
 Jman giving his sister a helicopter ride
 More cuddles with my babies
 Kindergarten graduation service
 Regyn
 Madelyn
 Mady & Rey
Mady showing off her missing tooth


A quick update on us...

:)

Told you it would be quick!

Okay, so for real. Things are good. Michael and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary together. He took me for a day of pampering which I totally enjoyed! My sister has made a couple of quick visits recently and then I went to watch the girls graduate. Spontaneous supper with friends, thunderstorms, a good book. Poopy diapers, and a smelly bathroom (Whoever thought it was a good idea to put fake wood floors in a bathroom are Re-Re's... that's my bff's word for retards.) Lots of laundry, shopping by myself, the adventures of shopping with two kids (which really isn't all that bad it just takes a bit of strategy). Family walks, bubbles, and outdoor playtime. Smiles, tears, laughter. Washing bottles, spit up, snuggles. Thankfully I haven't set anything on fire recently so we're good!

I know my husband is going to tease me for randomly putting words up in that last paragraph but that is how my brain is working right now. I don't really have "complete thoughts" right now but hey, that's just life right now and I'm okay with it. And I think I just used the word 'now' too many times as well so I am going to go now.

Bye for now!  :)

1 comment: