Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tadpole Update!!!

Tadpole's room is coming together nicely.
Daddy and Josiah worked hard to get the crib put together.
 I found a vinyl tree on Etsy that I loved but it was incredibly expensive. While out shopping with my mom we came across this tree for a fraction of the price. :)

 My sister passed on her bassinet to us. That thing was a challenge to get together! I finally googled instructions (which weren't real clear) and finally between Michael and me, we figured it out.
 I LOVE seeing little dresses hanging in the closet!
 Everything is finding its place slowly but surely.
 Michael put our new stroller together!!! Thanks, Mom!
 We bought a used stroller when we had J and it has served us well but it is falling apart from all the abuse over the last three years. This new stroller is actually a double stroller but it is not as large as the normal double strollers I've seen. It can be taken apart and the seats rearranged. There is one set up where you can completely remove one seat and J can stand on a step. Sorry I totally spaced taking a picture of the final product, but believe me... its awesome!
 I am currently 32 weeks along! It is going by so fast, but I am thankful for that at the same time! ;)
Tadpole is growing like crazy. Her feet have found my ribs and I think she takes great fun in kicking and pushing as hard as she can. 

Today at my appointment they set up Tadpole's birthday! :D 

April 23 is the big day!!!

So unless anything unusual happens between now and then I get to meet my little girl somewhere around 8:30 that morning. I am so excited!!! 

54 Days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so pretty!!!

    She'll be born the day after Doug's birthday...he'll be tickled. ;)

    Oh...and the dresses!!!! SO SWEET!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete